Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How about a daddy-longlegs instead?

I don't know what it was that I ate, but I was as sick as a dog yesterday and fell fast asleep way before it got dark. Tonight my friends, I'm bound and determined to catch a firefly.

I do have more news on critters, though. Apparently, daddy-longlegs like to spend time on my front door. I was closing the door behind me when I felt something touch my arm. Sure enough, it was a giant daddy-longlegs. I've heard that they're the most venomous of all spiders, but they can't hurt you because their fangs are too small. I shivered just now as I was typing. However, I looked it up and found out that this little guy is not what I thought he was. There really are daddy-longlegs spiders, but these are not considered spiders. Click here to find out the truth about these creatures.